Choosing corporate flowers nyc for your office

Diposting oleh Admin on Senin, 13 Agustus 2012

A touch of green can really brighten up the office space, making it cheerier and a lot more inviting. Studies show that incorporating a little bit of nature into your office décor helps boost employee productivity and also reduces the incidence of fatigue and stress in the workplace.
This is the reason why corporate interior decorators now incorporate indoor plants when decorating office spaces. Atriums filled with greenery and cozy indoor gardens meant to encourage contemplation are now an

Read more ...

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

Alison Sanders mengatakan...

"A touch of green can really brighten up the office space, making it cheerier and a lot more inviting." This is very true! I agree! We recently got flower delivery in NYC at my office and I swear I'm more productive!

Posting Komentar